1.- Who is the company responsable for the processing of the web users’ personal data?
Company name: INVERSIONES HOTELERAS ATIR SL. (herewithto, “Castell de Sant Marçal”) Company address: C/Beltrán y Rózpide 7ª, 08034 – Barcelona
Telephone: 93 2805936
Email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona:
Tomo 42895, Folio 86, Hoja B-417845, Inscripción 1ª
2.- What is the reason for processing the web users´ personal data?
• In order to process the requests of web users who contact Castell de Sant Marçal through this website, either through the contact section of the hotel or the subscription to the Newsletter.
• To be able to send commercial emails about services of the Castell de Sant Marçal.
3.- How long will Castell de Sant Marçal keep the web users’ personal data?
While the web user does not object to the processing of the personal data.
4.- What is the legitimacy for the processing of the web users’ personal data of?
5.- Which recipients will receive the data?
The web users’ personal data will not be transferred or given to third companies, except when legal obligation establishes it.
6.- What are the web users’ rights regarding their personal data?
Hotel Cotton House guarantees in all cases the web users’ rights and they consist of:
• Each and every person has the right to obtain confirmation on whether or not Hotel Cotton House is processing their personal data.
• The interested parties also have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that it was collected.
• In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep the data for the exercise or defense of claims.
• In certain circumstances and for reasons related to each particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Castell de Sant Marçal will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
• Web users also have the right to the portability of said data to other companies, provided they so expressly request it and it is possible to do so technically.
• Users may exercise their rights by sending an express request, through any of the following means:
• Email email@example.com
• Physical address: C/Beltrán y Rózpide, 7, 08034 – Barcelona
Likewise, we inform web users that they have the right to withdraw their consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing based on prior consent to its withdrawal and that they can file a claim
with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially when they have not obtained satisfaction in the exercising of their rights.
All contact information and procedures with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection can be found through the website: https://www.agpd.es
7.- How have we obtained the web users’ personal data?
Castell de Sant Marçal, has obtained the the web users’ data through the subscription form on this web page and that has been provided voluntarily by the interested party.
The personal data that has access to are:
• Identification information
• Email or postal addresses
Under no circumstances do we process specially protected data or special categories.
8.- Applicable Regulations
CASTELL DE SANT MARÇAL will process your personal data in accordance with:
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of people with regards to the processing of their personal data and the free circulation of such data. (RGPD)
Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD)
If you have any questions or comments about the way in which uses your personal information, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org